The barrier arms at our front entrance are now active.
These guidelines should make traffic flow better at the front gate if followed.
- ONLY use the right lane to enter the gate if you have a card or window strip.
- If you DO NOT have a window strip do yourself a favor and buy one. Click here to complete the form and make sure the check is made out to Del Tierra HOA.
- If you are using a card, make sure you pull over as far to the right as you can and hold the card so the flat side is facing the sensor.
- Some vehicle windshields have a metal oxide in them that block transponders/cards from working. Does yours?
- ONLY one vehicle at a time can enter, do not tailgate.
- Wait for the car in front of you to clear the gate and confirm that the arm is green before proceeding. If you damage the arms or gates, a police report will be filed, and you will be held responsible for the any expenses related to the repair of the arms/gates.
- If you have guests or deliveries coming please make sure you inform that they must use the left lane and provide them with your call box code.
- Add a contact (Front Gate – Dial 9 to Open) to your phone for the gate call box (941) 914-0402 and make sure you have not already blocked that number as spam.
A document has been written to help with the use of the call box system.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the foregoing do not hesitate to contact any of the Board of Directors or the Association Manager, Justin Patterson to discuss further.