We are continuing to support food truck vendors during this pandemic.
A few Points of Interest:
- All Food truck vendors are screened for necessary licenses and insurance before they are allowed into the community.
- Some trucks may offer pre-ordering but will stop taking pre-orders at 3:00pm the day of service.
- Pre-ordering is the best and safest way to get your food if the trucks provide the option, but you do not need to order ahead.
- All food vendors have been informed about the need to make sure they are fully stocked and fully staffed to accommodate our residents.
- Food trucks will be in the circle by the clubhouse from 4:00pm to 8:00pm
- Food trucks cannot be in the neighborhood until they have communication and approval from the HOA Board of Directors for screening and scheduling.
Wednesday, May 20 –
We have a Food Truck Combo- Dinner and Dessert
Burgers- Renegade Burger Company
Accepting Pre-orders via text on Friday from 7am to 2pm at 813-965-7959
Handmade Ice Cream- American Honey Creamery
Friday, May 22–
Tacos and more- El Indio
Accepting Pre-orders via text on Friday from 7am to 2pm at 941 737 1265
Bite Me Cookies will be next to the food trucks Friday evenings between 4:00 and 5:00pm then will be driving around the neighborhood on Friday evenings from 5:00 – 7:30pm
Kona Ice will be driving the neighborhood Sundays between 1:00pm and 3:30pm.
-your Del Tierra HOA Board of Directors