We are continuing to support food truck vendors during this pandemic.
A few Points of Interest:
- All Food truck vendors are screened for necessary licenses and insurance before they are allowed into the community.
- Some trucks may offer pre-ordering but will stop taking pre-orders at 3:00pm the day of service.
- Pre-ordering is the best and safest way to get your food if the trucks provide the option, but you do not need to order ahead.
- All food vendors have been informed about the need to make sure they are fully stocked and fully staffed to accommodate our residents.
- Food trucks will be in the circle by the clubhouse from 4:00pm to 8:00pm
- Food trucks cannot be in the neighborhood until they have communication and approval from the HOA Board of Directors for screening and scheduling.
Wednesday, May 13 –
We have a Food Truck Combo- Dinner and Dessert
Mouth Watering BBQ- Smokin Mama Lora’s
Cupcakes- Wicked Good Cupcakes
BBQ Pre-order by texting 941 549 3908 until 2pm on Wed
Friday, May 15– Sandwiches- Surly Mermaid
Accepting pre-orders 7am to 3pm, May 15 Click here
Bite Me Cookies will be next to the food trucks Friday evenings between 4:00 and 5:00pm then will be driving around the neighborhood on Friday evenings from 5:00 – 7:30pm
Kona Ice will be driving the neighborhood Sundays between 1:00pm and 3:30pm.
The Chill Mobile will be driving the neighborhood on Saturdays between 1:00pm and 2:30pm
-your Del Tierra HOA Board of Directors