Happy Thursday Del Tierra residents,
I wanted to give you an update on items that were discussed at the board meeting last Tuesday night.
- The Treadmills in the Gym were approved to be repaired. The parts have been ordered and we are waiting for them to arrive to have the repair completed.
- The south gate at the pool was approved to be repaired. This was completed on Wednesday, August 23.
- Toilets at the clubhouse were approved and have been replaced to bring them up to commercial grade to help with water flow,
- A new clock was purchased and is now installed at the clubhouse.
- 4x4s for the sunshades will be painted the same color as the trellis.
- We have two board members that are working with the landscapers. They will be working on the mowing issues, getting mulch quotes, tree trimming quotes and irrigation issues.
The board approved the purchase of 200 flags to be placed in the flower beds along Rye Road during holidays. The first holiday is Sept 4 (Labor Day). We graciously have a group of residents that will be placing these out on Aug 30th, and they will remain up until Sept 5. Please help support our community by respecting what the flags symbolize. Please do not remove the flags. We would like to encourage each home to purchase a flag or two to put in their own yard or flower bed.
The gate system has now been in place for a month and despite some issues at the beginning it is going very well. If you still are having issues, please use the contact us form on the website https://deltierrahoa.com/contact-us/ Briefly explain the issue that you are having. Make sure to include your card #/sticker # or phone number and Directory Code, so that we can research and fix the issue.
We are looking to release the App that goes with the new gate system on Sept 5th. This will allow residents to send their guests Front Gate access codes only. This will make it easier for your guests to get into the community.
If you have any suggestions for the board, please either use the contact form on the website, or email me directly at [email protected]
Chris Yates, President
Del Tierra HOA